Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where Did January GO?

Wow! January flew by. Where did it go? I keep looking at my calendar in January. Sure, it was a busy month -- much fruitful ministry, but it went by too fast. I am reminded that life is zipping by and how we spend our time will last for eternity - either for God's glory or for the vast emptiness of existing-less fire. How often I forget that every minute counts, and how I use this minute and this day will take me to where I will be tomorrow.

The Lord has a big dream for our lives. How we respond to him in obedience and surrender determines how much of His dream we get to live and enjoy. I hope I will be surrendered to Him until my last day.

This past month I said good-bye to a special lady, Marianne Klassen. She was an incredible disciple and vessel of the Lord, and she served him until her final hours. What a way to go! Determined and dedicated to God's purposes until my last breath. Lord, help me to be so yielded to you!

God is good -- All the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment