Monday, February 15, 2010

Consecration and Snow


This past Saturday I had the privilege of attending the ordination and consecration of Neil Lebhar as the first bishop of the new Anglican diocese, The Gulf Atlantic Diocese, in Jacksonville, FL. Neil has been a long-time friend and colleage in ministry. I have admired his love of the Lord, his pastoral gifts in ministry, his love for the Jewish people, his wonderful and inspiring family, and his example of sharing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.


While I was gone, it snowed at home. In the Atlanta area it is always a big deal when it snows since we don't receive much snowfall each year. So I missed out!! But I did see snow flakes in Valdosta, GA (located near the Florida border) while eating dinner with my daughter on Friday night. God's creation is so awesome! It is a reflection of Him in all His Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment