Monday, March 29, 2010

A Busy Week

A cake made by the people
of Holy Trinity, N. Augusta, GA

The past week has been busy and fruitful. As part of the starting the new diocese, I attended informational meetings in Chattanooga, Augusta, and Atlanta last Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. Each meeting went well with a lot of very thoughtful and insightful questions. I came away excited that folks were talking as if they were not interested in playing church, but sharing Jesus Christ with a needy world.



Wednesday night I attended our weekly Wednesday night healing service where we have teachings about healing and an opportunity for people to receive prayer with anointing of oil and the laying on of hands by folks who pray for healing. I am always amazed at how our Lord uses these to bring healing to people's lives.

Friday, my wife and I drove to Valdosta to visit with my daughter for Parents' Weekend at VSU.

It was GREAT being with her and hearing and seeing the things she's doing there.

After a late night Saturday night in returning home, we began Holy Week at church with Palm Sunday. A great day of church in the Lord!!! Sunday afternoon, we had a training session for our acolytes. I then went home and began to cut the grass!!!


Our Lord is awesome!! What he went through on the cross so that we might have eternal life and a relationship with Him is overwhelming. Thank you Lord for your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment