Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amesbury, Mass

This past week I had the privilege of participating in the Provincial Council and College of Bishops meeting of the Anglican Church in North America. Big on the agenda for me was two events -- my being elected the first bishop of Anglican Diocese of the South and the privilege of being able to teach the College of Bishops Bible Study.

In Procession with Bishop Keith Ackerman


Foley, Allison, Roger Aimes, Gretzy Aimes, David Anderson


I have been overwhelmed at the encouragement and affirmation from so many folks about the Lord opening the door for me to be a bishop. I am walking in faith that this is what he wants me to do, and I am excited about the vision he is beginning to give me regarding this sacred ministry. More reflections to come.....

Bishop Bill Murdock installed as the Bishop of the Diocese in New England in All Saints' Cathedral



No comments:

Post a Comment